We may collect and process the following information about you:
Information such as your name, email address, your job preferences that you provide by signing up on the site and your log-in and password details.
It is not obligatory to provide such information but should you choose to withhold requested information, we may not be able to provide you with a service.
Cookies are small text files which a website may put on your computer or mobile device when you first visit a website. Cookies are widely used by websites to help remember small amounts of information and give you a better experience using the website. For example, a cookie will help the website to recognise your device the next time you visit so you don’t have to log on again, they will remember what items you placed in a shopping basket or recall your preferences such as which language you want to read a site in.
• Remember that you have visited us before
• Collect anonymous statistical information about how you use the Site (including how long your visit lasts) so that we can keep improving the site
• Some of the cookies used by the site are set by us, and some are set by third parties who are delivering services on our behalf
• Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but, if you prefer, you can change your browser to prevent that or to notify you each time a cookie is set. You can also learn more about cookies by visiting www.allaboutcookies.org which includes additional useful information on cookies and how to block cookies using different types of browser. Please note, however, that by blocking or deleting cookies used on the Site, you may not be able to take full advantage of the Site.
• Creating a specific log-in session for a visitor to the Website in order that the Website remembers that a visitor is logged in and that their page requests are delivered in an effective, secure and consistent manner;
• Recognising when a visitor to the Website has visited before allowing us to identify the number of unique visitors we receive to the Website and make sure we have enough capacity for the number of users that we get;
• Recognising when a visitor to the Website is a registered member;
• We may also log information from your computer including the existence of cookies, your IP address and information about your browser program in order to allow us to diagnose problems, administer and track your usage of our services;
Performance and measurement
• collecting statistical information about how our visitors use the site so we can keep improve the site for our users.
The Site will contain links to external sites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or the content of such sites.
Retention of your information
We will retain information you have submitted to us as required for our records in accordance with applicable law. We will remove information you have submitted to us if specifically requested by you in writing.
Storage of your information
Information that you submit via the Site is sent to and stored on secure servers located in the EEA or USA. This is necessary in order to process the information. Information submitted by you may be transferred by us to our other offices and/or to the third parties mentioned in the circumstances described above (see information sharing), which may be situated outside the European Economic Area (EEA) and may be processed by staff operating outside the EEA. The countries concerned may not have similar data protection laws to the EEA. Where we transfer your information we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your privacy rights continue to be protected. By submitting information via the Site, you agree to this storing, processing and/or transfer.
You have a legal right under the Data Protection Act 1998 to a copy of all the personal information about you held by us. On request, we will provide you with a copy of this information subject to a fee not exceeding £10. You also have a right to correct any errors in that information. As mentioned above, you have a right to prevent the use of your personal information for direct marketing purposes.